Couscous (wheat), fresh tomatoes, water, fresh red and green bell peppers, canola oil, black olives (ferrous gluconate), fresh green onions, concentrated lemon juice, lactic acid, vinegar, fresh parsley, sea salt, spices, dehydrated vegetables (red bell peppers, tomatoes).
- Ready to eat;
- Replace rice with a couscous salad to accompany your favorite dishes
- The expiration date (best before) is for an unopened product. Once the product is opened, it is good for approximately 3 to 5 days.
- Keep refrigerated between 0º C and 4º C or 32º F and 39º F.
- No preservatives
- Cholesterol free
- Free of trans fatty acids
- Low in saturated fatty acids
- Good source of vitamin A and C
- Source of dietary fibre
- Source of energy
- Source of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids