Basil, canola and olive oil, parsley, Romano cheese (milk, bacterial culture, lipase, calcium chloride, microbial enzyme, cellulose), garlic, concentrated lemon juice, sea salt.
- Great with warm pasta.
- Add to soups to liven-up the taste.
- Spread over tomato and bocconcini slices.
- Stuff cherry tomatoes.
- Mix with a little olive oil and lemon for a quick and delicious dressing.
- Marinate meat and fish before grilling (exquisite with chicken or salmon).
- Spread directly over pizza crust before adding toppings or mix with tomato sauce and garnish.
- Spread on Melba Toast, crackers and toast.
- Mix with ricotta to stuff cannelloni.
- Use as a ready-made sauce for fondue (Chinese or Bourguignonne).
- Add some zing to your purées (mashed potatoes, carrots, turnip).
- The expiration date (best before) is for an unopened product. Once the product is opened, it is good for 5 days.
- Keep refrigerated between 0º C and 4º C or 32º F and 39º F.
- No preservatives
- Source of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Free of trans fatty acids
- Low in saturated fatty acids
- Source of vitamin C