Cooked white beans, carrots, tahini (sesame butter), water, brown sugar, roasted red peppers, canola oil, jalapeños, dehydrated vegetables (tomato, garlic), sea salt, vinegar, citric acid, concentrated lemon juice.
May contain: Soy, Wheat, Mustard.
- Serve as a dip with raw veggies, chips or nachos;
- Spread over biscuits, bagels or toast;
- Use as a sauce for broiled meats or fish;
- Try it on french fries;
- Use on baked potatoes or broiled vegetables instead of sour cream;
- Use in a smoked salmon bagel instead of cream cheese;
- Try it in a sandwich instead of butter or mayonnaise, which are rich in fats;
- Stuff in a mini vol-au-vent (Puff pastry shell) or spread over crackers
- The expiration date (best before) is for an unopened product. Once the product is opened, it is good for approximately 3 to 5 days.
- Keep refrigerated between 0º C and 4º C or 32º F and 39º F.
- No preservatives
- Cholesterol free
- Free of trans fatty acids
- Low in saturated fatty acids