Cooked black beans, tahini (sesame butter), canola oil, tomatoes (tomatoes, tomato juice), onions, water, jalapeños, carrots, garlic, concentrated lemon juice, spices, sea salt, vinegar, corn (corn, sugar), fresh bell peppers, concentrated lime juice, herbs.
May contain : Wheat, soy, mustard
- Serve as a dip with raw veggies, chips or nachos;
- Spread over biscuits, bagels or toast;
- Use as a sauce for broiled meats or fish;
- Try it on French Fries;
- Use on baked potatoes or broiled vegetables instead of sour cream;
- Use in a smoked salmon bagel instead of cream cheese;
- Try it in a sandwich instead of butter or mayonnaise, which are rich in fats;
- Stuff in a mini vol-Au-vent (Puff pastry shell) or spread over crackers.
- The expiration date (best before) is for an unopened product. Once the product is opened, it is good for approximately 3 to 5 days.
- Keep refrigerated between 0º C and 4º C or 32º F and 39º F.
- No preservatives
- Cholesterol free
- Free of trans fatty acids
- Low in saturated fatty acids