Cooked chickpeas*, tahini* (sesame butter*), water, canola oil*, sea salt, vinegar*, citric acid, concentrated lemon juice*, garlic*.
- Serve as a dip with raw veggies, chips or nachos;
- Spread over biscuits, bagels or toast;
- Use as a sauce for broiled meats or fish;
- Try it on French Fries;
- Use on baked potatoes or broiled vegetables instead of sour cream;
- Use in a smoked salmon bagel instead of cream cheese;
- Try it in a sandwich instead of butter or mayonnaise, which are rich in fats;
- Stuff in a mini vol-Au-vent (Puff pastry shell) or spread over crackers.
- The expiration date (best before) is for an unopened product. Once the product is opened, it is good for approximately 3 to 5 days.
- Keep refrigerated between 0º C and 4º C or 32º F and 39º F.
- No preservatives
- Cholesterol free
- Free of trans fatty acids
- Low in saturated fatty acids