Yogurt (milk ingredients, modified milk ingredients, modified corn starch, bacterial culture), sour cream (milk ingredients, bacterial culture, microbial enzymes), cucumbers, canola oil, modified corn starch, sea salt, brown sugar, garlic, vinegar, concentrated lemon juice, spices.
- Makes a fantastic Mediterranean dressing on salads, tomatoes or cucumbers;
- Garnish Souvlaki and pita sandwiches;
- Serve as a dip for raw veggies and specialty crackers (taralli, sesame sticks, etc);
- Transform a sliced turkey sandwich;
- Add zing to potato salad or tomato salad
- The expiration date (best before) is for an unopened product. Once the product is opened, it is good for approximately 3 to 5 days.
- Keep refrigerated between 0º C and 4º C or 30º F and 40º F.
- No preservatives
- Free of trans fatty acids
- Low in saturated fatty acids