Fresh tomatoes, onions, canola and olive oil, fresh garlic, fresh herbs, red wine vinegar, sea salt, dehydrated vegetables (tomatoes, beets), concentrated lemon juice, spices.
- Spread on toast, serve plain or with cheese “au gratin”;
- Liven-up your pasta dish;
- Add zing to your Italian omelette
- The expiration date (best before) is for an unopened product. Once the product is opened, it is good for approximately 3 to 5 days.
- Keep refrigerated between 0º C and 4º C or 32º F and 39º F.
- No preservatives
- Cholesterol free
- Source of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Low in saturated fatty acids
- Free of trans fatty acids
- Source of vitamin A & C