Cooked chickpeas, tahini (sesame butter), water, canola oil, concentrated lemon juice, sea salt, vinegar, garlic.
Unbleached wheat flour, water, whole wheat flour, organic cane sugar, flax seeds, cracked rye, cracked wheat, durum semolina, sunflower seeds, wheat bran, millet, sunflower oil, sea salt, cracked triticale, barley grits, rolled oats.
Contains: Wheat, rye, triticale, barley, oats. May contain: Sesame.
- Serve as a dip with raw veggies, chips or nachos.
- Spread over biscuits, bagels or toast.
- Use as a sauce for broiled meats or fish.
- Try it on french fries.
- Use on baked potatoes or broiled vegetables instead of sour cream.
- Use in a smoked salmon bagel instead of cream cheese.
- Try it in a sandwich instead of butter or mayonnaise, which are rich in fats.
- Stuff in a mini vol-au-vent (Puff pastry shell) or spread over crackers.
- The expiration date (best before) is for an unopened product.
- Keep refrigerated between 0º C and 4º C or 32º F and 39º F.
- Source of fibre
- No trans fat
- Cholesterol free
- Source of iron
- Source of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids