Pasta (wheat, niacin, iron [ferrous sulphate], thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), fresh red and green bell peppers, feta cheese (pasteurized milk, modified milk ingredients, lipase, bacterial culture, rennet, calcium chloride), canola oil, onions, red wine vinegar, fresh garlic, olive oil, sea salt, fresh herbs, spices, dehydrated vegetables (red bell peppers, tomatoes).
- Ready to eat;
- Savour as an add-on or an entrée;
- Give your lunch a new kick
- The expiration date (best before) is for an unopened product. Once the product is opened, it is good for approximately 3 to 5 days.
- Keep refrigerated between 0º C and 4º C or 32º F and 39º F.
- No preservatives
- Free of trans fatty acids
- Source of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Source of vitamin A
- Excellent source of vitamin C
- Source of calcium