Fresh tomatoes, fresh parsley, canola oil, fresh onions, cracked wheat, sea salt, spices, dehydrated vegetables (red bell peppers, tomatoes), citric acid, potassium sorbate (to maintain freshness).
- Ready to eat;
- Serve with vegetables and a green salad to accompany your sandwiches;
- A great compliment to your grilled meats
- The expiration date (best before) is for an unopened product. Once the product is opened, it is good for approximately 3 to 5 days.
- Keep refrigerated between 0º C and 4º C or 32º F and 39º F.
- Free of trans fatty acids
- Low in saturated fatty acids
- Cholesterol free
- Good source of vitamin A & C
- Source of iron
- Source of dietary fibre
- Source of energy
- Source of omega-3 and omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Source of omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids